Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It


The summer is absolutely flying by! We have professional development days this week and start in-service in just two short weeks! I am flipping between trying to relax and enjoy my last few weeks of summer and preparing for the new year. This week I was able to do both! I am linking up with Tara for my first Monday Made It! 







Growing up my family always had a big garden. It was great getting fresh veggies and herbs from the back yard. I have missed it ever since I moved to Tennessee, but recently my roommate started up a little garden on our porch! Although I am not the genius behind the idea, I have helped! We have mint, basil, tomatoes, and green onions. My favorite thing to make right now is a watermelon basil salad with fresh basil. So easy and refreshing!
Our little garden! 





I finally took the plunge this week and put some products in my TPT store! I have four items so far, and am so excited to finally begin! I have been using TPT for years, but have been afraid to load products. Copyrights, costs, and clip art, oh my!
Before I posted it on TPT, I used my drawer labels to make a copy, grade, file box!
Regretting the fact that my straight cutter is at school...fortunately I cut it (pretty) straight! 

Finished product! It goes perfectly with my polka-dot sock monkey decor! 


Here it is on TPT! Click here to purchase. Please let me know what you think! 









No comments:

Post a Comment