Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blogger Exchange Linky Party

Summer really does fly by for a teacher. I start school on Monday! Technically I suppose I am ready, but I'm not totally sure that one is every ready for the first day of school, much less the first day of school as a first year teacher. But before I reveal my adorable (if I do say so myself) room, I need to link up with Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue for the Back to School Blogger Exchange!


We were paired up and email info about our partner, then got to send and receive a little goody in the mail! I have always loved getting mail, but it's even more exciting now that I live so far from home. 

I was paired with Sarah from First Grade Buddies. She sent me some adorable sock monkey stuff! Name tags that I am using for the kiddos the first day of school, a sock monkey notepad, certificates, stickers, and an adorable sock monkey key chain. Thanks Sarah! 



No comments:

Post a Comment